NWA homebrewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paps

Reaction score
I have property in Benton county and just wanted to know if anyone else whom brew & reads these forums are anywhere nearby.

There's a ton around central but I'm south of 90% of them where I'm at south of crime bluff.

I am on the outskirts of B Ville by little flock. There is a HBS in Rodgers and of course Andy's HBS in Fayetteville. The only Brew Club is in Fayetteville. Oh and Benton County is wet now. YEAH

I am on the outskirts of B Ville by little flock. There is a HBS in Rodgers and of course Andy's HBS in Fayetteville. The only Brew Club is in Fayetteville. Oh and Benton County is wet now. YEAH

Do tell about this HBS in Rogers.
We will have to do a brew exchange when i move back to the area and,
GO HOGS

Love to swap some beers when you land. Give me a PM when you do. The LHBS is ANUWAY & ANUBREW. The brew shop is tucked into the back of a hydroponics store. They aren't going to wow you. You clearly get the message that the brewshop is a sideline. Pluses: nice folks that know basic brewing & winemaking, they are close and have all the basics and then some. I've been in there a couple of times trying to cobble together a brew. Not sure about hours but I think Tues-Sat 10-7 2711 W Walnut St, Rogers, AR 72756 Phone:(479) 631-0099 www.ANUWAYHYDRO.COM

I am still trying to get into the Hogs. Living in the heart of Hognation, it isn't really of question of if, just when. Sooie!

Back