Bay Area beer reccomendations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xpertskir

Reaction score
Breweries, Restaurants, Stores Ect...lay them on me.

Yes, I'm going to Russian River, perhaps Bear Republic.

Im staying

2 nights in Santa Rosa
1 night Jack London Square
2 Nights Fishermans Warf(not my choice, GF has a conference)
3 nights richmond district.

Ill obviously be loading up on a bunch of items for my cellar at Russian River but if there are stores that are must visits let me know.

Could do a bee line from Bear republic to Russian River and end at Lagunitas in Petaluma if you are interested in all three. Others will definitely chime in with places in SF and Oakland.

lagunitas is a must. as far as the city 21st makes some great beer and is right by the ball park if ur looking for something to do while the gf is at the conference

also suggest stopping by the beer shoppe in the city. it has an amazing selection of beers from all around

I definitely recommend Bear Republic. Fantastic beer selection, usually 16 taps going mostly with beer they do not distribute outside the restaurant. Downtown Healdsburg is beautiful too.

21st Amendment is my favorite, then there are also Anchor and Speakeasy.

Triple Rock on Shattuck Avenue in Berkeley is kind of fun. Haven't been there in ages though.

Thanks.

I didn't realize moylans was in Novato, definitely hitting it up. We may do lauginitas, moylans, and point reyes cheese/lakeshore hiking one day.

I really liked Moylan's, but Novato is a distance out from San Francisco proper. Tons of beers on the taster there, get help with them or have a driver.

Back