Which IPA to Brew (DFH60 or Two Hearted)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradford0113

Reaction score
I'm stuck trying to decide whether to brew Yooper's DogFishHead 60 Minute clone or eschatz's Bells Two Hearted Ale clone. I love both of these IPAs and the threads for both recipes are great. I need some help deciding which way to go. Either way, I'll be doing partial mash with extract for a 5.5 gallon batch.

Can I please get some votes here?

Thanks!
Brad

I'd go with Two-Hearted as well. I like it more than DFH 60 min.

I just finished having a taste of both DFH60 and Bells Two Hearted and have decided on the Two Hearted for sure. I've already done the DFH60 once and now I'll look forward to an attempt at harvesting yeast from a few bottles of Bells for this next batch!

I've brewed both several times and personally prefer Two Hearted. However, Centennial is my favorite hop so I might be biased.

Another vote for the Two Hearted.

I have brewed that recipe several times and it is very good. I have some in my fridge right now. I know what I am going to drink later.

Back