Label/Logo giveaway!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThorGodOfThunder

Reaction score
I see a lot of people asking about label or logo designs and often homebrewers just don't have the funds to pay a pro.

I know my way around photoshop and illustrator, and business is slow. So I'm going to give one poster a free label or logo design! All you need to do is post in this thread between now and Friday (Jan 25th) at midnight EST. Make one post only, more than one post will disqualify you. I'll use a rng to pick a random post number and I'll work with the winner to create a unique, professional logo or label for your brew! PM any questions and I'll edit them into this post.

Check out my work on dA, my own labels I posted here, as well as a banner for my friend's etsy store. I've worked with several more organizations with logo/branding services, but I hate to post them without their permission.

Edit:
Update: I've decided to change the rules due to the overwhelming interest. This only applies to those after post #28 (the last post at the moment).
Update 2: I'll pick the winner some time saturday, I'm not sure when. I've got to cover for a guy at work so I have to work a long day tomorrow (6:30-5:00), so I won't be staying up til midnight. I'll keep you all up to speed with what is going on.

This will only be open to members with a join date earlier than 2013. This way it will be more likely to go to someone who has been here at least a month and has contributed more to the community. If you joined during 2013 but posted before post #28 you are still eligible, but from post #28 onward you must have been a member since Dec 31, 2012 or earlier.

Questions
What if we (I) don't have a name, logo or anything to start with? Kind of a "clean" slate?
That is fine. You will need at least a vague idea of what you are looking for. You are going to need a name eventually, so start thinking. If you are just starting out I'll help you pick a name that fits your image. I have a list of questions I ask clients, with more in-depth questions for those just starting out, that help us work toward the best brand image. For example, are you looking for a more modern or traditional design? What other companies do you admire? What makes your brewery or beer unique, and who are you selling to? If we met in a park how would you describe your product to me?

Back