Best place to buy hops online?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matteo57

Reaction score
What have you all found to be the best and more reliable place for hops? Looking for a place to buy 1lb bags of stuff... Citra hopefully at some point but in general cheapest/best deals for hops.
Anyone know where to still find Citra anywhere? I have heard they still haven't released most of their harvest yet... True?

Thanks!

I just ordered 3 lbs from nikobrew. It was less than $1 an oz shipped. I don't think he has any citra.

Also I ordered on Friday (black Friday) morning and received my order on Monday.

Hopsdirect and Freshhops are two good vendors for bulk hops. You have to watch like a hawk for the fall release though if you want to get any quantity of the popular varieties.

I did bulk order from farmhousebrewingsupply.com last month. Got my hops in about a week. I just checked the site and it looks like others have done the same thing. Stock looks a little thin right now. Hopsdirect is good too. Tough to find citra/simcoe/amarillo right now in bulk

Anyone who will send you Amarillo, Simcoe, and Citra when you ask for it.

For this year I think that's nobody:D

Back