• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two Pass 15x10 Cold Plate

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 40839

Reaction score
sold!

coldplate.jpg

Any idea what the slowest cheapest shipping to 53716 is? Stuck on my phone, not easy to find shipping.

GAAAH! It's about an inch too long to fit in a flat rate medium box, which would've just been $12.

Shipping by parcel post would be about $20, UPS Ground is $27. (Anyone else looking to get a shipping quote, it's coming from Zip 94901, and the box will be about 18x12x6, and obviously I'm not marking these up.)

ubermick said:
GAAAH! It's about an inch too long to fit in a flat rate medium box, which would've just been $12.

Shipping by parcel post would be about $20, UPS Ground is $27. (Anyone else looking to get a shipping quote, it's coming from Zip 94901, and the box will be about 18x12x6, and obviously I'm not marking these up.)

Roger that PM

Back