How many gallons of Brandon O's Graff have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1888 + 5 gal = 1893

In secondary, wyeast 3068 - tasted the gravity sample- soooo smooth and good, kept ferm temps down ( but still had an epic blowout) maybe a few more weeks until it is in the keg and being served. God bless this recipe :)

1914 + 5 = 1919
Made the 1st batch of this stuff last night. Smells great so far!

+5=1950

I remember how quick it is to do, no starter (it blows for days as is). SWMBO is on jury duty. I dropped her off and headed for the store, I am trying Kroger apple juice this time for a gauge (usually it is Motts). I need bottles of hard hooch to go with the kegged sessions, woolah BrandO comes through again. I definitely will bottle, and only drink 2 pints in any given night.:tank:

This stuff can kill a marriage, WARNING!

i am drinking my first batch, and i can really back up the inventor's advice not to over-hop. personally i think this stuff requires homeopathic amounts of hops. mine is bitter!! not bad, just weird. my own fault of course for "misoverestimating" the hops

1975+5 =1980

Bottled a batch of Spiced Graff (made with target spiced cider) the other day.

1985 +5 = 1990

I added a cup or so of xylitol and a teaspoon of some hippy all natural vegan apple extract into the keg before carbing for a bit more complex flavor. Delicious.

1996+5=2001. Batch No. 4 for me. I tweaked mine a bit to make it darker in color.

Made my first batch, its my first time experimenting with hops, and using specialty grains! should be delicious.

+3 = 2019

2034 + 15 = 2049

5 gallons last year and myself and a bud *JUST* cooked up a 10 gallon batch the other day.

2065 (+3 gallons) - its similar but not quite brandons recipe so i reakon it still counts. Dark color, burnt honey added and hallertau hops used :)

+ 2.5 that I made last week
= 2097.5

4oz Crystal 90L steeped in 2.5 qt water @ 158 deg F for 30min
0.5oz Czech Saaz (2.5% AA) @ 30min
8oz Amber DME
8oz Light DME
2 gallons Central Market (HEB) apple juice (pasteurized)
2x11.5g packets of US-05 dry yeast

OG 1.073. Fermenting a bit high at 73 deg F. Anxious to try it.

2097.5 + 5 = 2102.5

I made it a while ago; it's sitting in the primary and I am going to bottle it sometime soon.

I made it with 1lb of light DME and 1lb of amber DME along with the crystal 60. I fermented it with S04. My first batch came out great.

Back