Check these puppies out!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blefferd

Reaction score
finally they came! well after my rant post last week i maned up and went ahead and purchased 3 ventmatic faucets, 3 "beer nuts"(?) 3 tail pieces and 10 o rings from norther brewer. ive been wondering all week if the beer nuts will fit on the shanks i purchased (the way things having been going since is tarted brewing i about 99% sure they wouldnt fit i didnt even think they would fit when i saw them lol) anyways got a **** call from work that woke me up this afternoon and the wife was gone so i go get ready to look out the front door to see if i have any packages and as i look out the peep hole there is the ups man sweet i think lol.

anyways here are 2 the other one is currently installed on my keg and man i dont know how people use the old style faucet those ventmatics pour soooo sweeeeett and smooooth!! oh and they look nice to

DSC00090.jpg

my current problem is the shanks i purchased are for something flat and thick. The tower im using has a piece of brass the faucets mount to so i need to get some washers or spacers to fill out the gap between the mounting nut and the black flange thingy (getting techincal here) other than that i "should" be 2 keg/3 faucet operational by the end of this weekend!!! I purchased 4 CO2 regulators and am going to be building an individual keg regulated CO2 manifold eventually (not real big priority right now though as time permits) currently i have a 2 fitting regulator so to to run the third keg going to have to swap gas lines around time being.

nice setup! where'd you get those VM faucets from with the spouts and lever nut? i assume it is gold plated?

DSC00086.jpg

i was orignally going to go with the all gold ventmatics but decided on the dual color since my shanks where crome and the tower has brass with gold accencents

ill take one but that pic there still has the old faucet installed. ill take a new pic tomorro and post

my whole order was some where around 132 bucks with 3 day shipping

the faucets where 38.60 each. i think i paid $13 for the shanks, and the nipple, nut and gasket where a few bucks total

Picture001-3.jpg

Picture002-2.jpg

Picture004.jpg

the shank in the picture is the orginal shank that came with the tower, its all brass im not sure if im going to continue using it or not, i might use the brass spacer on it with the crome shank depending on how it looks.

Reidman said:
That tower is badass man!!

All I can say is better get keg 4 full.....

thanks it took me a few weeks of ebay searching to find a somewhat "unique" tower, it was on the cheap side also compared to the other towers they have on there

lol it actually has water in it! right now i only have one faucet hooked up so i only have one beverage line so before i switch them around i put it on the keg with water to flush the old fluid out :)

Back