Man do I love... (fill in the blank)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shred

Former Microbrewery Founder & Pro Brewer
Reaction score
Founder's "All Day IPA". Floral, grassy deliciousness I could drink... well... all day!

Your turn. And... Go!

My keezer and my wife
image-2800245963.jpg

Man do I love knowing I'm done with work for 10 days and leaving for Disney World in 3!

GABF week in Denver. It may very well be the busiest beer week (events, tastings, tap takeovers, symposiums, classes)in the entire country.

I don't even want to think about how much money I'm spending next week.

The Black Rye IPA with Citra, Simcoe and Centennial in my kegerator right now.

Mmmmmm....

The smell of mashing grain, especially right when you dough in because it's the first hit of it on brew day. Except for the final product it is definitely my favorite part of the process.

Man do I love BeerSmith. I create a recipe on my iPad, upload to the cloud and I'm all set to shop at the LHBS tomorrow with just my iPhone!

Holy crap! They have a new version that lets you create recipes now?!?! Why was I not informed. I already have the PC version plus the old mobile app (BeerSmith Lite). Guess they're about to get another $8 out of me!

... and now another $9.99 for a year of gold membership (allows 125 cloud recipes).

Boobs.

Oh, and like, beer and stuff. :cross:

I love when other people enjoy my beer. Generally, I just make what I'm in the mood for and I don't mind if I drink every bottle myself, but when other people try it and like it, then I know that any perception of quality isn't just in my head.

Latest posts

Back