• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling polysulfone quick disconnects

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arin

Reaction score
I am thinking about a brewery upgrade and but need to sell my current QDs in order for me to justify my next purchase. So...

I have about 12 sets of polysulfone quick disconnects. These QDs are a popular style for homebrewing. They are rated for 280 degrees, and are 1/2" barbed on one side and male thread on the other.

They are in excellent condition and I am asking $17 per set. For a set they go anywhere from $20 - $30 brand new plus tax and shipping.

Let me know if you are interested.

I would be very interested but am not sure how many I need just yet. Maybe 3 sets.

I'm also not clear what you are describing. These are MIP on one end and the other end is the disconnect right? I mean if it is just a hose barb then a QD it ain't. Maybe a photo or link would help me visualize.

I would be very interested but am not sure how many I need just yet. Maybe 3 sets.

I'm also not clear what you are describing. These are MIP on one end and the other end is the disconnect right? I mean if it is just a hose barb then a QD it ain't. Maybe a photo or link would help me visualize.

Check the picture. You are describing one end of the set (female qd X 1/2" MPT). The other end is male qd X 1/2" hose barb.

Let me know if you have any other questions.:mug:

Back