Memorial Day Sale, HBT EXCLUSIVES!!! - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just placed my order, but forgot my t shirt size. order number F7746232B3. Size large please

The front page has been changed to reflect that we have extended these sales prices until tomorrow (Wednesday, 5/29) @ 11:59PM Central. If you're still wanting to get in on the HBT exclusive bonus packs, request a promo code and I'll send one to you ASAP.

Todd

Thanks. We ordered 2 more kegs. Didn't see where to put the tshirt info in (may be an iPad problem). The shirt wasn't really the priority anyway. Looks like the kegs should be here tomorrow.

Thanks!

Sorry I have not responded the last two days. i had to go on a business trip and am now leaving for vacation with my family. If you ordered and did not receive the code in time we canstill send you your free gifts. Just email me at [email protected]. You will get an out of office but I will make sure your guests get out when I return next week.
Todd

Back