• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Original Blichmann floor burner legs!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

albysurfin

Reaction score
Hi Guys ,
I have two Blichmann floor burners that I upgraded to the longer leg. I am now moving to a 3 tier set up and would like to move back to the original legs but misplaced one set of them. If you are looking to upgrade to the longer legs we could just do a straight trade, long legs for short, or I could just buy them.

Thanks,
Brian

I upgraded mine to the longer legs last month and have the old ones in my garage back in Albuquerque, NM (in Missouri for the holidays till Jan 2nd). How much would you give for them, pre-shipping?

I would be interested in doing something. I have a newer unit and we could work something out with shipping.

these are gone,, I traded him. I don't think he has been on since though.

Sorry guys I already traded these out... Sorry I wasnt able to update the thread any sooner I was on vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back