Central NJ Grain Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaythebassist

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I'm a member of the WHALES brew club in Woodbridge, NJ. We've got a group buy underway for full sacks of grain from North Country Malt Supply. We are not ordering hops on this buy. So far the club members have accounted for 32 sacks of grain, so we have room for 10 more sacks. Also, there are some 5 lb shares of Franco-Belges chocolate malt avail for $4 each.

I will order as soon as the money is paid. Pick-up will either be in South Plainfield or Piscataway, NJ. Linden, NJ might be an option for pick-up, too.

---------

*** EDIT: The pallet is full. Check back next time.
- WHALES orders: 36 sacks
- wilserbrewer: 1x CM-PALE, 1x CM-2ROW, 2 shares FB-CHOC (5 lb ea)
- redalert: 1x BZ-PILZ, 1x CM-2ROW, 1x CM-WHET, 1 5lb share FB-CHOC
- Martin2D: 1x CM-2ROW

---------

If you're interested, please follow these steps:

1. Look at the NCM catalog, and figure out what sacks you want to buy. NOTE: Locate the grain pricing under the 2nd tier (2000#-4000#) and multiply by 55 to price the sack. Add $4 per sack for the shipping share.
2. reply on this thread.
3. I will PM you an invoice.
4. Pay for your order by paypal, cash, or money order. Paypal is preferred.
5. Keep your eye on when the order is made and the delivery is expected.
6. Arrange for pick-up.

Any questions you can always PM me. Thanks.

I am about to pick up an order I made with the South Jersey group buy, so I'm not ready to put another one in, but do you guys plan on doing this more often? I would be interested in getting involved with yours due to the location. Any info is greatly appreciated, thanks!

I am about to pick up an order I made with the South Jersey group buy, so I'm not ready to put another one in, but do you guys plan on doing this more often? I would be interested in getting involved with yours due to the location. Any info is greatly appreciated, thanks!

I'll keep you posted for when we do another one. There's no set schedule, though.

Homebrewer here in Linden. If still available I'll take

1x Best Pilsen Malt
1x CMC White Wheat
1x CMC 2-row
1x 5lb mfb chocolate

Let me know.

Latest posts

Back