GABF Winners....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Foothills Brewing's Sexual Chocolate Stout is incredible and they certainly deserve that Gold. I've never had it in the bourbon barrel. NC wasn't represented that well on the podium, but Foothills took home a couple medals. Congrats!

Good to see Mad River getting some respeck. Their session beers have an indescribably complex soft maltiness.

3rd St and RRBC bring home some hardware.

(My love for) Trumer is vindicated.

Chama River got the only NM medal. Talked with the guys from Snake River a little looking for those winning sours. Had breakfast with the owners of Pagosa Springs and they mentioned the Coconut Porter before they left.

Is gabf the main brew contest for the states? Sad to see such a slim showing of NY brewers. Glad to see Sam Adam's Latitude 48 win, they seem to have such an unappealing lineup these days and that one seemed ok.

A beer of the month club focusing on gabf winners would be cool. I only recognize a handful of beers being sold locally.

Back