brewery name advice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcinpdx

Reaction score
I came up with the name "Mossy Spoke Brewing" - I like the way it sounds -it flows well - but it really does not mean much of anything. If you are thinking of a bicycle spoke, obviously the person does not ride too much, or at least store their bike inside if it gathering moss.... Perhaps it could be a spoke on a wagon wheel, like something you'd find in the woods during a hike. Western Oregon is fairly mossy. I don't know. Any thoughts on the name or how it sounds?

I like it! Although I did get a mental image of the bike on Fat Tire. However, there is never a need to justify your brewery name.

Just had a thought...you wouldn't have to explain anything "mossy" to someone that has been to the PNW. :D

I like it too... and the image of an old wagon wheel, maybe leaning against a tree or a barn with moss on the spokes is a pleasing mental image to me.

Hows this for an image?

1109760888_10bf3b0b85.jpg

you are on to something. That is a great picture. I am also thinking of the type of artwork on the recent Deschutes hop harvest ale, or many of hte New Belgium brew. Thanks!

Back