Blackberry Brickbreaker Scores

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
Ok, I know a lot of you have a BB out there.. so lets post our brickbreaker scores!

Just broke my record this morning on the john, 9075

I don't know how you're doing it. I threw mine at a brick and didn't even chip it. I can't say the Blackberry did so well. I'm afraid to try and break another brick with it, let alone over 9,000 bricks. LOL.

JeepGuy said:
I don't know how you're doing it. I threw mine at a brick and didn't even chip it. I can't say the Blackberry did so well. I'm afraid to try and break another brick with it, let alone over 9,000 bricks. LOL.

thats f-ing funny

once you get past the last level, it goes right back to the start. I think my score was around 16k when I finished. haven't played since.

B

once you get past the last level, it goes right back to the start. I think my score was around 16k when I finished. haven't played since.

B

Haha! +1

My BB shows a high score of 18,730 at level 5 (after wrapping around back to the first level). I achieved this while brewing one day and also haven't played since.

Latest posts

Back