Yeast book

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Purchased me yeast book for 1\2 off. Thumbing threw it. Damn glad I have it in me arsenal.

Whered you get it? Sounds like a useful thing to have.....

Me local brew store. Try this. Www.BrewersAssociation.org or maybe even whitelabs. I think the author of this book Chris White, is the same guy, who came up with white labs. The first few pages in chapter 1 give kind of a rundown about yeast back in the15, 16 17, & 1800's. About as far as I got. I thought it was kind of cool.

Thanks for the info., I will have to try to find me one!

Fantastic book. I have read it three times- the science is deep enough that I've yet to learn it "all" but it is well written enough that on the first read I gained significant knowledge.

Ironically, now I am washing and re-using yeast, not what Chris White would really want me to be doing...business-wise.

Fantastic book. I have read it three times- the science is deep enough that I've yet to learn it "all" but it is well written enough that on the first read I gained significant knowledge.

Ironically, now I am washing and re-using yeast, not what Chris White would really want me to be doing...business-wise.

Stick it to the man. I think.

Back