First Attempt...No Talent

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheJadedDog

AFK ATM
Reaction score
What do you guys think of this as a base label...

Label Attempt.jpg

Looks good - nice beer-ey color scheme. I would suggest using the same font both for the vertical and main words. Oh and maybe make the label about 10% bigger. Keep up the good work!

I like the simple design. Makes for a nice micro-brew-ish to the point label.

IMHO, use your original green color with the starburst and I think you'll really have something.

Perhaps I'm being over-critical...I noticed your spelling changed from one version to the next...perhaps Daedalus is the word you're looking for? [ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=define%3Adaedalus"]Here's Google's take on the subject...[/ame]

I really like these, but think you should combine the 2 a little, as Yuri said try the second one with the original green. I also think you should use the original font for your brewery name, the second one does not look as clear to me, though the bigger size is better as it looks a little small on the original.

I really like the paw print logo as well.

;)
Yuri_Rage said:
Perhaps I'm being over-critical...I noticed your spelling changed from one version to the next...perhaps Daedalus is the word you're looking for? Here's Google's take on the subject...

While Daedelus is the correct spelling for the figure in greek mythology, Dedalus is a character from a James Joyce novel and I got the spelling wrong the first time around. Thanks for the correction though, my spelling is usually terrible.

Back