Homebrewtalk.com "personalities"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have the abs.

problem solved
526676_10150835772159365_710179364_11771826_693670236_n.jpg

Doesn't that thing really give you a nine-pack? I mean, nine beers is usually better than six, but isn't that going to look... odd?

Please, give me one iota of hope for humanity and tell me that's a prank-box, not a real product. Please.

And in return, my image of moto:

only loads half a pic for me.

the funny part of my parents' basement is that, since their house is on a hill, it's actually their garage.

so i'd have to be moving out of my parents'.....car.

I'm not GOD.... (Contrary to popular belief by some fringe Jehovah Witness sects)...

JW's don't think your God...

pfft some people... just because you roll around in a white robe and sit on a avocado colored porcelain throne wearing a burger king crown :D

Wait, Cape Brewing looks like Dude from "The Big Lebowski"???!!!

JW's don't think your God...

pfft some people... just because you roll around in a white robe and sit on a avocado colored porcelain throne wearing a burger king crown :D

Wait, Cape Brewing looks like Dude from "The Big Lebowski"???!!!

Maybe he's confusing the JWs with the recovering meth addicts selling magazine subscriptions?

This thread should be renamed Homebrewtalk "Dominant Personalities" :cool:

Tis true. I don't think almost anyone here has much memory of interacting with me. I try sometimes, but I feel like I am more like a mid level submissive :cross:

I mean this in a good way...
I always think of Creamy as this odd combination of Jerry Seinfeld, Woody Allen, Richard Lewis & Ned (Ned the head) Ryerson...
With just a touch of Steven Wright thrown in. He's the guy on the train reading an ebook, eating potato chips & listening to obscure music on his ipod.
He likes to hang out at the deli with Don Rickles & Larry King, agonizing over which sandwich to order, but the waitress loves him cuz he always tips, even when all he has is coffee.
All in good fun Creamy! Regards, GF. :mug:

I'm narcissistic enough to love much of this thread. You're right about the book and obscure music, but I'm more likely to munch on a slim jim on a train than potato chips. No crumbs! :mug:

You need an eye-catching avatar and a clever signature line.

And it helps to be a post whore...

A subscription must automatically drive the need to promiscuously post about haphazardly, to justify the expenditure. Please use protection.

My inspiration is to avoid the budget manipulation and inherent justification vis-a-vis: the ever important consumption (of beer) continuance. Ergo, I participate vicariously, hopeful for momentary acknowledgement.

Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion.

:drunk:

What? I just watched the Matrix. So?

Back