What's your craving of the day?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-Unsuitable content. Post removed by moderator-

Just kidding. Not much, cola cubes? Irn Bru? I have both though!

I'm craving a wedge of Pinconning sharp cheddar, a crisp red apple, a crusty roll, and a bottle of Samuel Smith Nut Brown Ale.

Also I really want a dual brew day - Cream Stout and Raspberry Requiem.

I've been juicing (vegetables and fruits that is) for the last 6 days. 54 oz of juice a day from Kale, Celery, Cucumbers, Lemons, Ginger, and Apples.....and that's it. For starters, I hate you for starting this thread, but I think after another 20 days of juicing, I am going to have a nice cold beer and a pizza or two. ;)

I'm craving cinnamon buns this morning. I'm going to need some sort of sugar rush to get me through trying to figure out how to wire my damn stir plate.

Then I will crave a beer.

Frozen Pizza....cus it is in the oven!!!! :ban:

I really really really want ice cream tonight...

I am craving sleep and a relaxing day of browsing HBT all day at work. Unfortunately there is a new born at home and India reps in house to train today. Perhaps the Optimator currently in my fridge will make it ok tonight, or the PBR rolling around in the back seat of my truck on the way home :drunk:

I do not condone drinking and driving. Relax. It's a joke

Craving some MW3....haven't gotten it yet but watching my buddy play MW2 re-instilled the urge.

I'm craving to go home right now. We are so slow because of the snow and the fact that we have one physician in today. :ban: too bad the mini fridge next to me contains lab specimens and not beer. :ban:

Tacos... everyday of my life I crave tacos.

I'm craving two things:

B.O.R.I.S. the Crusher stout and a bacon cheeseburger w/ grilled onions, garlic aioli, and a dash of bourbon bbq sauce.

Good bread. I've cut down on the daily carb intake and I rarely buy bread anymore. I used to make a good sandwich with some kickass artisan bread from Wegmans for lunch everyday. I switched to protein shakes and I've lost some decent weight, but the cravings for carbs are pretty bad.

My friends to get steady jobs so I don't have to supply all the 9mm for range night. besides that...

a 2" thick tenderloin cooked super rare, grilled asparagus, roasted brussel sprouts & cauliflower, mashed potatoes and sauteed mushrooms. a DF raison de etre, love it with steak

Thinking about our trip to Kzoo and some pizza and beer.

And the 22 oz. Homebrew IPA that our band director and his girlfriend gave me last night.

Basically anything, because it's breakfast time.

I am craving my single tier setup that a guy is building for me. Might be done today or tomorrow. I am also craving for my new mill that should be arriving any day now...

Taquitos. Rolled up tacos basically.

My wife is 8 months pregnant. I am so over the "craving of the day" game... I'll have to wait a few months before I can answer this.

Back