Keg Kit Purchase

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baron

Reaction score
I've been bottling my homebrew for over 10 years and getting the point where I dread it.

Finally going to purchase a keg kit this week.

Planning on purchasing from kegconnection.com
They have had some really good reviews based on previous posts.

Does anyone else have a favorite keg supply they would recommend?

Another keg connection recommendation here. The setup was ready to go right out of the box, except getting a co2 fill.

If you place it over the phone, make sure you are on top of them about getting it shipped. I placed mine over the phone and it was never forwarded to their packaging/shipping department...followed up like a week later asking where my stuff was and they didn't even ship it yet.

Good to hear-- sounds like Keg Connection is the way to go.

Can't wait to try it.
I've got a Pumpkin Ale ready to Keg.

Another KegConnection thumbs up here...did my original kegerator setup thru them and then just recently added another tap/lines/etc for my newly built keezer...good prices, reasonable shipping charges and turnaround.
+1

Just placed my order with Kegconnection--came to $206 for everything-- including shipping.

Thanks for everyone's feedback.

Just located a place to fill my co2 tank locally. Geer Gas Corporation if anyone is in the Columbus,oh area. $11.85 for a 5 lb tank.

Rick

Back