You need hops? I need harvest help!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammer

Reaction score
I live in the Skagit Valley, once the hops capital of WA, before we found out seed crops paid more.
I just grow for my own use, and have a bumper crop of Fuggles this year. Want some? Come harvest, and we'll split the pickings. You'll need to bring a container to take your portion home, and a ladder. You can see from the pic they're not real tall, but higher than my 6'3" frame will reach!
PM me here
DSCN2515.jpg

Thanks for all the fuggles!! Great meeting you and thanks for the brew as well! I hope the other two helped finish picking those hops! As soon as I can, I'll brew something up with them!

And thank you for helping harvest!
I have your grain bucket and step stool here.
All the cones are off the bines now. Guess it's time to pull 'em down and bed the plant for next year.
Meantime the hops will keep giving for some time to come! :tank:

Thanks for all the fuggles!! Great meeting you and thanks for the brew as well! I hope the other two helped finish picking those hops! As soon as I can, I'll brew something up with them!

And thank you for helping harvest!
I have your grain bucket and step stool here.
All the cones are off the bines now. Guess it's time to pull 'em down and bed the plant for next year.
Meantime the hops will keep giving for some time to come! :tank:

I can't believe you all got them all picked! There were so many! - and yes they will, I'm trying to figure out a recipe for them already! Thank you very much for the opportunity to do some good picking.

I'll contact you and figure out a time to come over for the step stool and the bucket ...thanks!

Back