Do You Have Any DIY Projects or Labels You'd Like To Share With Other Homebrewers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mob_Barley

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have a website called Winning Homebrew.com One of my pages is a place where homebrewers (and winemakers) can show the world their beer labels and tell a little about the inspiration, program used, special tips, etc. It would be a good place for people to see some nice labels and learn a little about how they can make their own.
That said, I haven't received any labels (except the ones I put there myself to get the ball rolling). If any of you would like to have your artwork displayed for the world to see, please submit them on this page:

Beer Labels

I also have a page where you can download an excel worksheet that is a recipe index of all the recipes in Jamil and John Palmer's book, Brewing Classic Styles...I got permission from the publisher to build the spreadsheet since it does not have the recipes but gives a list of all the ingredients and the specs of all the recipes in one easy to use database. This way you can search for different recipes in the book that use the ingredients such as a particular yeast or malt. The book doesn't do that and you would have to search recipe by recipe to find one that used the particular ingredients you had in inventory. It is kind of nice to have if you use the book as much as I do. Here is the link:

Brewing Classic Styles Recipe Database

One last thing, I am also looking for some DIY projects that you would be gracious enough to share with the homebrewing community. I’ve made a nice page with a slideshow of pictures for the two that I put on there, but I just don’t have the time (and money) to do all the DIY projects myself. If you would like to see your projects published on the web, I’d appreciate the opportunity to put them on my site. Just use the contact me page and include any information which would help other homebrewers duplicate your project for themselves.

Thanks for your time.
Mob Barley
Homebrew Award Winning Beers-Here's How

Back