I'm Cheesing My F'ing Brains Out!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan!

Reaction score
I saw this episode on DVR again last night and just figured everyone needs to see this video this morning. Don Felder's "Heavy Metal (Takin' a Ride)", from the 1981 animated classic Heavy Metal, plays in the background. I keep watching it and it gets better each time :rockin:

Last edited by a moderator:
if i had a boob trip like that i would have done more drugs in college... although, I'm not so sure that would have been a good thing...

OMFG, that was spot on! I saw a bit of Heavy Metal on VH1 a few months ago. I remember thinking how advanced and cool the animation looked when I first saw it back in the day.

If this were real I'd swap all my brewing kit for kittinz next thing tomorrow morning :p

That trip was AWESOME DUDE!

i watched that a few months ago and had to immediately download heavy metal. john candy as the robot:

Earth women who experience sexual ecstasy with mechanical assistance always tend to feel guilty!

good thing they never made a sequel! :D

FYI: For anyone who's interested, Netflix has Heavy Metal ready to view online for free if you're a subscriber. I LOVE that feature!

Also, FYI, southparkstudios.com has the entire 'Major Boobage' episode available online (they said it was actually their top online viewed episode!), along with some "making of" shorts explaining how they made the stop motion animation like Heavy Metal, and they even have a flash game, a spoof on R-type, called K-Type, where you're kenny in the transam shooting aliens. It's way too much fun.

we saw heavy metal in the drive in back when i was ten or so. it was the second feature, and the dads who tood us didn't know what it was. all us boys were like yeah!!! boobies!!! and the dads were like, don't tell your mothers! :D

Back