• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 gallon ball lock kegs - Omaha, NE area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HandyBrewer

Reaction score
I'm getting equipment together do a kegerator buildout. I need kegs! Of course I can go to my LHBS, but I'd rather give the money to a fellow brewer that has extra kegs....that way they can go to the LHBS and buy ingredients to make another brew!(or 2...3....4...etc.)

I'm looking for 2, but since I'm building a 2 tap kegerator, I'm interested in up to 6 if they are in good shape and the price is right!

Hit me up with your deals!

Thanks!

HandyBrewer said:
Not quite sure where you are seeing this sale....

Homebrewfinds.com

how much are you looking to spend?

You looking for original ball lock or converted pin lock?

I would like to find a ball lock keg too...but im cheap and broke, so as cheap as possible would work best for me. :)

Midwest has a deal going on ball lock kegs. Buy one get one free with a $100 purchase.

Use promo code FREEKEG

ENJOY!

Midwest has a deal going on ball lock kegs. Buy one get one free with a $100 purchase.

Use promo code FREEKEG

ENJOY!

Buy 2 kegs get third free?! Depending on shipping would be a pretty good deal.. hard to find kegs for less than 50 unless its a hombrewer getting out.. and that usually means u gotta buy everything else hes selling

Back