Investing in Hop's?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohill1981

Reaction score
So i am sitting around being the young entrepreneur that i am and started to think... I wonder if i could buy some stock in Hop Farms?.... Does anyone know if any of these hop farms are traded publicly? and if any are there any tickers someone could throw my way?

I agree, I think the useful info is in the first paragraph. It says that mostly branded products aren't treated as commodities. Also, specialty use items are treated differently. I'm not sure what this means but at least I think it can generate enough questions for the OP to start his research. - Dwain

If you are serious and have some "extra capital" or have the ability to liquidate some assets, here is a site that outlines startup cap needed, where to have your business etc... I am with you in that I would like to diversify my port and invest in something like this as well. Not so much of a hands on guy so no early mornings at the farm. But it is still interesting. USA Hops

Back