ISO: RR beers FT: Westy 12s

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eandersen

Reaction score
I have 8 Westy 12s left...looking to trade one or two of them. Pliny is definitely necessary and I really wanna try some RR sours too. :ban:

I have supplication, consecration, and temptation. I would be willing to trade one of them.

I can get Pliny for sure right now, have 2 in the fridge for the weekend but also was just at my local liqour store and he has a few left.

I will have to check which sours he has, PM me if interested.

Have a trade tentatively set up I'll let you guys know if it falls through or if I decide to get rid of another

Have a westy available. Still looking for Pliny RR sours. Pliny is the priority

I've got one bottle of pliney left. I'll trade for the westy 12. Was going to keep this a pliny for myself, but this is too tempting a trade to pass up. 1 for 1.

I've got one bottle of pliney left. I'll trade for the westy 12. Was going to keep this a pliny for myself, but this is too tempting a trade to pass up. 1 for 1.

Wow I think you will have to add something. Westys are way more expensive and rare than Pliny. If people were giving away then for a 1-1 ratio count me in as I can make the 2 hour drive! :rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin:

If you want to drive your 2 hrs and make a trade go ahead. Something is only worth what 2 people say its worth. he says "Pliny is definitely necessary " . I have one and offered a trade. If he doesnt want it, thats for him. Worse case I get to drink my Pliny

No offence but I'm with zamaman! Dollar for dollar you would have to do 2 Pliny at a minimum! Even that's not worth it IMO. Pliny is way easier to trade for and more readily available then Westy! I say hold out bro and you'll get what you want for your Westy. I traded one of my westy's for a few Heady topper and Heady is a lot harder to come by then Pliny! Good luck!

I have Pliny and most of their sours - Temptation, Supplication, Consecration, and Beatification right now. PM me if the trade you have falls through, I always love a good Westy 12.

I have VERY fresh Pliny and have steady access. As far as sours I have supplication currently and can get more.

Wow I think you will have to add something. Westys are way more expensive and rare than Pliny. If people were giving away then for a 1-1 ratio count me in as I can make the 2 hour drive! :rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin:

Its funny, Im a 2 hour drive from Westvleteren and wont make the drive for it...

chriswilkes33 said:
Its funny, Im a 2 hour drive from Westvleteren and wont make the drive for it...

Good for you. There's plenty of others that would drive much farther than that.

Back