• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 Gallon Mash Tun w/ fb and brew pot for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlynge

Reaction score
Hey all, I have upgraded to a 10 gallon mash tun and boil kettle so I am looking to sell my old set up. I have a 5 gallon gott style cooler with a 3/8 in ball valve and nine inch false bottom from brewmasters warehouse. This mash tun was used only once for all grain brewing.

I also have a 6-7 gallon aluminum turkey pot for sale as well. I would like to sell them together but separate offers will be entertained. This is a local sale only unless you want to pay shipping.

Reduced! 75 local gets the pot and Mash Tun. $80.00 shipped for mash tun.

139.jpg

Hey all, I have upgraded to a 10 gallon mash tun and boil kettle so I am looking to sell my old set up. I have a 5 gallon gott style cooler with a 3/8 in ball valve and nine inch false bottom from brewmasters warehouse. This mash tun was used only once for all grain brewing.

I also have a 6-7 gallon aluminum turkey pot for sale as well. I would like to sell them together but separate offers will be entertained. This is a local sale only unless you want to pay shipping.

I have not posted a price in hopes of the best offer. Feel to post to this thread or pm me.

If you take a look at the classified thread rules, a price is required...

rlynge said:
It is in the post. I edited.....I set it to 100 dollars obo.

I'm interested but I live south of Sarasota, not sure when I'd be able to make it up

I'm interested but I live south of Sarasota, not sure when I'd be able to make it up

We could always meet somewhere in between. I would prefer to have a more local deal rather than shipping.

Congrats but to quote the rules of the classifieds

"No disparaging remarks are allowed in a Classified thread. If you think someone's goods are junk, priced to high, etc, keep it to yourself. No one is forcing you to buy anything and the market will take care of itself. Neither is a Classified thread normally a good place to carry on an extended discussion. It is not a typical thread but is someone's advertisement, and you should be extra-respectful of a Classifieds thread."

No disrespect but I am just looking for a good local offer.

Back