a craigslist find??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rico6115

Reaction score
i found some grolsch bottles 80 miles from where i am now on craigslist.. 200 for 100 bucks, with the gaskets in good working shape. is this a little insane that im thinkin about em...i do have bottles, but capping sucks and im not too thrilled about getting started with kegs right yet. are grolsch bottles worth the trip?

Dude, go for it. That's a butt-load of beer storage capacity, and at $.50 each that's a pretty darn good. Figure 2 hrs of driving (if you drive like I do on the highway :p) and some gas, and you're still ahead in my book.

Good deal, but thats a hike.... granted I drive 40 miles each way to work every day.

Rico6115 said:
i found some grolsch bottles 80 miles from where i am now on craigslist.. 200 for 100 bucks, with the gaskets in good working shape. is this a little insane that im thinkin about em...i do have bottles, but capping sucks and im not too thrilled about getting started with kegs right yet. are grolsch bottles worth the trip?

Was the guy outside of Boston? I tried contacting him but got no response...

Back