What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Same!
done at 11:30, waited until 5 to start drinking. Hears to the snow!

ForumRunner_20130208_173057.png

HB apple cinnamon cider, keepin.me warm (that damn storm.dumped 2 ft. on us and cleared out) Prepping to bottle 5gal. batch of Shorts Bloody Beer clone

ForumRunner_20130208_173255.jpg

This is for you Nuke and Bottlebomber.
It is a tasty brew for sure. I am gonna crush this sixer while mashing in tonight.

Cheers! :mug:

Nice! I wasn't able to get any more before the storm started up so I only have one left. Had one earlier so I will probably wait until shortly before I can get more to drink the last one.

nukebrewer said:
HB Pecan Pie Ale

Nice bokeh nuke. I'm going to have to break out the Olympus EPM-1 (bokeh-master) one night, gotta find the charger for the Mac first. Moving sucks.

My abortion of a irish red. Got drunk while brewing and added too much water and had to up the og with corn sugar, a little honey, some molasses basically anything laying around. Funny it came out quite good and the abv is around 6.2. Dont even ask for the recipe...lol
Oh and I reversed the hop schedule. Did I mention I was drinking at the time?

mcbaumannerb said:
Looks like you're brewing this weekend too?

I was going to brew an all grain IPA, but with the snow I thought I could whip up a batch of Brandon-O's Graff while staying in the house for 2 days. That's WLP 090 spinning. I have not used it before. I am hoping it speeds up fermentation, since graff usually takes a longer to finish

I have got to get me a cool drinking glass. Pictures just aren't the same.

Great Lakes Conway's Irish Ale.
Another great brew from GLBC.
Planning on making this 'sixxer' disappear tonight, it's too good to just have one.

Brown Shugga clone bottled Sept 2011. Very happy with how it's aged. A bit cloudy since it was the second pour. I'll be sleeping soon I think.

ForumRunner_20130208_183901.jpg

EllisTX said:
Brown Shugga clone bottled Sept 2011. Very happy with how it's aged. A bit cloudy since it was the second pour. I'll be sleeping soon I think.

Nice! What's the octane rating on that? (Not my first of the evening... Bed isn't far off for me either!)

A dude just skied down the street, I'm not kidding, I'm damn slow with camera, and he was too damn fast for me to get pic, but it was awesome..

image-1192235410.jpg

Point wholehog series six-hop ipa. Its pretty herbaly-B vitamins or sumpin.And malty and kinda good at the same time.

Back