• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LG 3-md-hc pumps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PTisch

Reaction score
I am selling three LG 3-md-hc pumps. The pumps come with either the white head or the high temp black head. I would like $125 +shipping for the white head pump and 145 +shipping for the high temp head pump.

Please e-mail me as my HBT inbox is small. [email protected]

PRICE CHANGE

$110 shipped for white
$130 shipped for high temp

that whole price change, price change, price drop is disturbing.

Just wanted to let everyone know that this member / seller ripped me off. He seemed like a legit seller, (even did some searches here before paying him) we had some communication via e-mail and arrived at a deal on the high-heat head pump. I sent him my payment on June 1st. NEVER got the pump. E-mailed him multiple times, he said he had been really busy at work, but would get the pump shipped. My last half dozen e-mails have not been answered. Finally I started a thread asking what steps I could take (I wanted to take the high road and not smear him):

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f22/deadbeat-seller-forum-253754/

Yooper said she would e-mail him to try to get things moving. Still no reply.

I e-mailed him again (over a week ago) and told him if I didn't hear back, I would be "going public" with this info....

I really hate to do this, but unfortunately, I have no other recourse as this guy has stolen over $100 from me. I have bought LOTS of stuff on here and never had a problem like this from a fellow homebrewer.

I need the money. I would love to keep these pumps but bills are more important.

So you decide to ripoff your fellow brewers by keeping the pumps and the money, WOW, YOU ARE A GREAT GUY!!!!!!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(

insco2 had you pegged from the start
that whole price change, price change, price drop is disturbing.
:(:(:(

sleepystevenson, so sorry you got ripped off!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that this member / seller ripped me off. He seemed like a legit seller, (even did some searches here before paying him) we had some communication via e-mail and arrived at a deal on the high-heat head pump. I sent him my payment on June 1st. NEVER got the pump. E-mailed him multiple times, he said he had been really busy at work, but would get the pump shipped. My last half dozen e-mails have not been answered. Finally I started a thread asking what steps I could take (I wanted to take the high road and not smear him):

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f22/deadbeat-seller-forum-253754/

Yooper said she would e-mail him to try to get things moving. Still no reply.

I e-mailed him again (over a week ago) and told him if I didn't hear back, I would be "going public" with this info....

I really hate to do this, but unfortunately, I have no other recourse as this guy has stolen over $100 from me. I have bought LOTS of stuff on here and never had a problem like this from a fellow homebrewer.

So, I am not the only one that got ripped off. He even told me it was packed up ready to ship and going ou thte next day, never did and I have sent numerous e-mails and got no response.

Drez - which pump did you "buy"? Just wondering if he double sold the same one. He gave me the EXACT same line about it being packed up and ready to ship. Its funny, cause if you search his name, you will find that he has had selling transactions on here before without any trouble.

Drez - which pump did you "buy"? Just wondering if he double sold the same one. He gave me the EXACT same line about it being packed up and ready to ship. Its funny, cause if you search his name, you will find that he has had selling transactions on here before without any trouble.

sent a PM

I just got a message from ANOTHER HBT.com member (not gonna mention his name as he PM'd me) who was ripped off by this guy. So, that's at least 3 of us. Gotta be close to $400 he stole from the 3 of us.

Hopefully this will prompt some sort of buyers/sellers feedback for this site. Great site, and NEVER had a problem. Only met good people here.

I just got a message from ANOTHER HBT.com member (not gonna mention his name as he PM'd me) who was ripped off by this guy. So, that's at least 3 of us. Gotta be close to $400 he stole from the 3 of us.

Hopefully this will prompt some sort of buyers/sellers feedback for this site. Great site, and NEVER had a problem. Only met good people here.

I have never bought or sold on this site, but some sort of feedback system is a must. It just makes too much sense. Even if it's just a new section in the forum dedicated for posting positive or negative experiences with your transactions in the sites market place.

Back