Xtremebrewing.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duffbeer71

Reaction score
Found a great site at xtremebrewing.com with a ton of kits. Anyone ever brewed anything from these guys? We're going to try their 90minute IPA clone.

It's my LHBS. It's owned by Doug Griffith, a super nice guy and avid homebrewer. You can see his picture in several books including Brewing Up a Business. He and Sam Calagione go way back. I've never brewed any kits from them, but since he and Sam are friends, I would think the DFH clones are pretty close.

It's my LHBS. It's owned by Doug Griffith, a super nice guy and avid homebrewer. You can see his picture in several books including Brewing Up a Business. He and Sam Calagione go way back. I've never brewed any kits from them, but since he and Sam are friends, I would think the DFH clones are pretty close.

It's interesting that Sam's book and his shop share the same name. Kits seem interesting but they're a little pricey.

Back