so if a man calls 911 cause they forgot his secret sauce

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"once the man went outside to call the authorities, every sandwichmaker in the store spat in his sandwich." - would have made for a far more interesting story!

damn, the sauce always makes the good sandwich! I'd be pissed if someone left the sauce off my sub. not 911 pissed though. i wonder what sandwich shop he was at?

We spent an hour listening to bogus 911 calls in CPA. OMG are people stupid. They call for directions, to find out what time it is, etc... There was a good one where a guy called to report being ripped off in a drug deal. Wanted the cops to come and get what he paid for...

Last edited by a moderator:
i would have spit in his sandwich, or dropped it on the floor, dusted it off and added a few "sepcial" ingredients.

i've always been weird about bitching to people about food, I'm nervous they'll spit in my stuff...

What kind of dope do you have to be (on) to think that this constitutes an emergency? LOL

i've always been weird about bitching to people about food, I'm nervous they'll spit in my stuff...

I've worked in restaurants where you should certainly be nervous about this... and I've worked in some where its hard to make the cooks mad; I would err on the safe side.

Neal

P.S. I have never done anything to someone else's food (like spitting, etc)...

P.S. I have never done anything to someone else's food (like spitting, etc)...

I have, but it was never a customer... it was always pranking a coworker when I worked in restaurants out of high school and in college.

Back