time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maxam said:
Clue 2: Its the main ingredient that makes this different. (other than water).

So your saying that the beers main source of sugars is an ingredient that distiguishes the style?

Ok, next clue (as I seem to have misled with the last one).

The item with the highest percentage on the grain bill is in the name.

Reno_eNVy said:
Isn't that just a re-wording of a previous clue?

Sort of, but before I was misled into thinking it was an adjunct sugar, and now he is revealing its a grain, and that its in the name. Rye, wheat, triticale, there's only so many

Sort of, but before I was misled into thinking it was an adjunct sugar, and now he is revealing its a grain, and that its in the name. Rye, wheat, triticale, there's only so many

exactly. people kept guessing adjucts. Its not a beer that is 70% molasses, maple, brown sugar or rainbow glitter.

I think all of you dudes who are addicted to this thread should have tally-marks in your signature:
"I've won the name this beer by pictures thread this many times: IIIII IIIII II"
:D
:mug:

I think all of you dudes who are addicted to this thread should have tally-marks in your signature:
"I've won the name this beer by pictures thread this many times: IIIII IIIII II"
:D
:mug:

i was going to make a little tally of all the winners this morning, but then i saw that this thread is well over 100 pages long. that's a lot of posts t sort through!

He hides in the shadows for the whole round and swoops in at hint #3 to pick it up. Your turn.

i don't think i've done this one yet, so here ya go:

DSC00210.jpg

unlike last time. this style is defined not by what's missing, but by what has been added.

no to all. as far as an answer, the underlying style is not important, just the 'special' ingredient.

Back