Marshmallow Blue's FREE Design Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarshmallowBlue

Reaction score
Hello Everybody! I noticed another free design thread kicking around, but it looks like the OP has vanished / or not responded. I'm here to offer my FREE help with labels, bottle caps, logos or whatever. I've already got a full time design job so I don't need the money; but some stuff to work on when I get home to help keep my skills sharp would be great.

For people looking for an edge in the presentation department and interested having some work done.

Either post in this thread and/or PM me these things so I can get started on your pieces faster:

Dimensions
Content
Color

I can also talk to you via email if your inbox is too full of important home brew chat.

Donations are appreciated but not required. All profits go to making alcohol
-PM Me for donation info-

Hive Mind-01.jpg

Hello guys! Just letting you know That those of you who have requested labels, I haven't forgotten about you or stopped working. I got quite a lot of requests and they're piling up faster than I can get at them. I am working on my free time so I'm really only able to get to one or two a week. Hang in there guys! Over the next week or so I'll compile a list of whos requests I got in this thread so you can see where you are in request order.

Thanks Guys!

Here's some from the second round of labels I worked on. I havent heard back from a couple people after sending them drafts. I'll start working on a new set hopefully in the next week. The next few people on deck are

KVANTAN
Sudsville (in progress waiting for response on drafts)
Dr. Hops
MX1

StairwayfishappleNew_zps93a27b4a.jpg

State19-01_zps86e04299.png

TentonguesFinalt-01_zpsc891ab24.png
the Style goes in the totem's mouth, and the abv goes above the bottom right tooth. Blank file so he can re-use for multiple styles and abvs

Latest posts

Back