SWMBO First Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck! My SWMBO & I have an understanding: I don't try to help her scrapbooking and she doesn't try to help me brew... :D

Seriously, have fun!

Wait... what's a SWIMBO? "She Who Imbibes My Beer Often"?

I'm making the wife brew if she wants to come hang out at Yankee Ingenuity. Brewers only, no heathens allowed!

I have her help if she's around, she loves the smell, and is a very good helper, makes my life easier. Have fun, it is something fun to share IMHO

She seemed to have a good time and was generally interested, although her attention span can be a little short sometimes. She was proud of herself for learning the difference between hops and malt.

Hey, it's a start!

No answer on the swimbo yet Dammit! I am assuming typo (although it was in the title and the thread)

My swmbo has no interest, but my 6 year old daughter has made me promise to let her help on my next brew. Right on!

No answer on the swimbo yet Dammit! I am assuming typo (although it was in the title and the thread)

My swmbo has no interest, but my 6 year old daughter has made me promise to let her help on my next brew. Right on!

at least you are batting .500 with the women at home ;)

I googled it and apparently it is an accepted variation of the spelling SWMBO which is pronounced "swimbo". I guess you learn something every day.

I've always pronounced it "swim-bow" in my head when I read SWMBO.

And mine runs for the hills when she sees the propane burner come out of the basement. Actually, I've managed to attain a guarded and patient tolerance, so I won't jinx it by complaining.

(besides, we all really know SWMO is the way to go!)

Back