Three Floyds Blakkr

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DisturbdChemist

I'm drunk 60% of the time, all the time!
Reaction score
Looking for a few bottles of Blakkr by 3 floyds. It's a collab by them real ale and surly. We can go $4$ or a trade for something in my area. Let me know if you are wanting to trade a few bottles

Sent from desk of Hedly Lamar. Thats HEDLY!

I have 2 bottles of Blakkr I would trade and maybe some other things to make shipping worthwhile. Any access to Jester king?

Thats ok, I'm not a huge sour fan. I haven't had the opportunity to try any of their beers but hear good things, I prefer stouts and porters, but would be open to most anything new to me.

Thats ok, I'm not a huge sour fan. I haven't had the opportunity to try any of their beers but hear good things, I prefer stouts and porters, but would be open to most anything new to me.

I can send you a couple jesters no problem. I haven't seen there stout here in a while but I'll go look picking up your beer. There is a few you might like. Some local favorites. You might like.

How much where the blakkr if you dont mind me asking?

the 2 for 2 sounds good, thought maybe I would throw in some locals as well. Bent River uncommon stout is a pretty popular local beer here.

If you have any interest, I might still be able to get some hopslam.

I would be interested in anything local to you that doesn't see wide distribution. I am good with trading whatever quantity works for you.

Basically everything here isn't widely distribute lol. I'll include 2 jester kings, and a local a 22ozer and a few 12ozs.

I'm good on hopslam. Thank you. Had it once and I'm happy with that. I just like to have stuff I never had. I'll get it together this week. Ship on monday?

That sounds good, I will do the same on my side. I can have it ready and ship on Monday as well.

Back