Black Friday Brewing Deals from our Vendors

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexavery

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to seeing some good Black Friday Deals from our brewing vendors. Anybody got wind yet of any good deals?

I know last year I got a great deal on my kegging set up from Keg Connection.

Really hoping this year for a crazy deal on a stir plate (Hint Hint Brewers Hardware....hope you're reading)

Ya, I am looking for a few weldless supplies. :)
Would be great if someone just did 25% off everything and free shipping.

I would be like a kid in a candy store. :mug:

Hadn't even thought of that. I'll have to keep my eyes open for Black Friday as well as Cyber Monday deals!

Unfortunately I won't be getting any brew gear this year. Unfortunate turn of events for our black lab will be using up our spare cash this year. I'd take her any day over brewing though. Don't mean to be a downer for the thread, just had to vent a bit.
tom

I wont be getting any this year either. Setting up a new home around chrisrmas is more important than brewing at this time.

I'm really looking forward to seeing some good Black Friday Deals from our brewing vendors. Anybody got wind yet of any good deals?

I know last year I got a great deal on my kegging set up from Keg Connection.

Really hoping this year for a crazy deal on a stir plate (Hint Hint Brewers Hardware....hope you're reading)

Check out stirstarters.com for a good deal on a stirplate.

Watch starting "as early as Thanksgiving Day" on the site

"to be able to purchase items at the lowest we've ever offered them!"
"10% off or more on EVERY item...plus free shipping (US customers) on +$100)"

well Keg Connection just posted details on their Black Friday plans in the vendor forum. so we won't be shut out.

I've got my eye on that stainless tower...need to start working the SWMBO.

I haven't bought brew stuff in a while... maybe I can make a christmas list and let swmbo go crazy on some black friday deals.

Do people have good experience with Kegconnection? Ready to take the kegging plunge and can't argue with free shipping.

thanks,
Tim

in the primary: winter warmer (I know, late start this year)
bottled and enjoying: Coal Porter, Life in a Northern Town Brown, Sleepy Hollow (pumpkin ale)

I bought my dual tap set up from Keg Connection. It was the best price I found online, it was packed very well, product was high quality down to the perlick 525ss faucets. I was very happy with everything. However, I was starting from scratch and didn't have to match any of my tubing or co2 tubing.

I bought a 2 keg setup from kegconnection.com and one of the kegs would not hold pressure (even hitting it with 40psi, wouldn't seat)...turned out the opening was pretty mangled.

I sent them an email about the situation and without hesitation they shipped another keg (sans lid) out. Great customer service and glad to see that if something isn't right, they fix it.

Got this from More Beer today. Looks like they will be having some sales:

Happy Thanksgiving from MoreBeer!
Dear GldnSt8Warrior,

The MoreBeer! Team would like to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for your continued support throughout the years.

This Black Friday we are lining up a never ending stream of deals on our Deal of the Day from 8am - 5pm Pacific Standard Time. When one deal goes down the next deal comes up. Mixed into the deals we will be featuring three vintage model (flat lid) conicals at amazing prices. Also, keep an eye out for some brewing kettles at ridiculous deals!

Sincerely,
The MoreBeer! Team

Back