Sorachi

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoubleAught

Reaction score
Anyone know of a place that has some in stock? I don't need much, but may buy a few more seeing how difficult it is to find any.

Did you check online, or do you need it sooner than that? I shop at Brew and Grow, and they had some in stock a few days ago.

Did you check online, or do you need it sooner than that? I shop at Brew and Grow, and they had some in stock a few days ago.

Thanks, I found some. I was looking online at all the sites where you normally find hard to get hops. They were all sold out, didn't look in the obvious locations :)

I'm brewing a Jalapeno Saison and am using Pacific Jade and Sorachi Ace. I've never used either hop so this may be interesting. I ordered enough Pacific Jade to brew an IPA with them solely...that'll be fun.

DoubleAught said:
I'm brewing a Jalapeno Saison and am using Pacific Jade and Sorachi Ace. I've never used either hop so this may be interesting. I ordered enough Pacific Jade to brew an IPA with them solely...that'll be fun.

I used that combo for dry hopping. Pretty good. Hate sorachi tho its like a lemon pickle not going to do again but def interesting

Back