Corny Kegs, Anybody seen this deal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ian

Reaction score
This looks pretty awesome.

I imagine its worthwhile to go ahead and get the new O-rings and poppits but still the cheapest I've ever seen! $13 a piece?!?

Maybe next month I can pull the trigger on getting a keg setup!

I've gotten 9 cornies from them. I ordered all of them with new rubber and replaced all the seals. I did replace the poppits on one, though I should have done it for all of them. All the same, only one of them doesn't hold pressure because the poppit doesn't seal properly. It's the gas side so it doesn't bother me, I just keep it hooked up to a gas line.

Overall, a good deal. I figure even if a couple of them don't work out, you still average a better price than any rebuilt price IF you are comfortable ripping them apart.

Yup, thats where I buy mine as well. Good people. And if you really want any information regarding buying kegs from them, and getting exactly what yo want, give em a call. They are great to deal with, and will give you exactly what you want.

Back