Thanks to Snakebone....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdwj

Reaction score
Snake hosted SNIZZLE's most recent get together. We had 4 brews going between myself, Rhoobarb, Snakebone, Flipindiscs and FermentEd - one of which was the 777.

In addition to all the brewing, we did some tasting of various beers including the Silky Brown Ale that we made at out last event. All the guys (except me) had some of their own brews to share as well - all REALLY good.

We also tasted some Dragon's Milk that I brought along and intend to clone. I know some of the guys took some pictures. I guess everyone is recovering today and didn't post.

All in all - a GREAT outing with some fabulous weather. Can't wait to the next one.

Yes, one wonderful day of brewing. It will be interesting to get back together to taste each others brews. Mine is fermenting like crazy. Soon we'll have to have a southside brewoff.

I couldn't have said it better rdwj. It was a great get-together. Looking forward to tasting those brews. Many thanks to Snakebone for hosting and Mrs Snakebone for the fine bbq sandwiches.:mug:

I missed this thread somehow! Yes, it was real fun. It was glad to meet some of you for the first time and see others once again. I posted some pics in my gallery. We need to try and come up with a date for tasting!
:ban: :mug:

Back