time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
two_hearted said:
Looks like the Galaxy White IPA I had from Anchorage Brewing. I'm going with Belgian IPA.

Haha, wrong brew but right style. It's Tripel Hop from Duvel. It does look a lot like the Galaxy though, that may have even been a little lighter.

image-2948975959.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
How is it? I've always skip it

It's skippable. It was good, but too dry. Like bone dry, like Duvel. I like a dry IPA but this one needed a little more sweetness.

Sounds like Dugway or Tooele. Or pretty much most of the state. :p

Going with American Light lager

Dude, are you psychic? Staying in Tooele, driving to Clive (about 30 miles west of Dugway) every morning. Clive doesn't even really exist. To say this place is the butthole of the West would be generous. There are nicer places in central Nevada, which is really saying something. At least there you can get real beer or go to a bar.

Appearance: Light coppery-orange to very dark reddish or coppery-brown color. Large creamy off-white to tan head, quite dense and persistent (often thick and rocky). Cloudy, hazy appearance.

Too cloudy for a Tripel. Too dark for a hefe

Appearance: Light coppery-orange to very dark reddish or coppery-brown color. Large creamy off-white to tan head, quite dense and persistent (often thick and rocky). Cloudy, hazy appearance.

So do you have a guess or are you just going to criticize other guesses? ;)

Reno_eNVy said:
So do you have a guess or are you just going to criticize other guesses? ;)

Somehow my paste didn't make it, this iPhone app has issues. The beer in the description I gave is my guess: roggenbier

Back