Alabama vote.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a transplant to Alabama, but intend to stay here when I retire.

This is embarrassing...

Listening to these guy makes you realize why this state is thought of the way it is by the rest of the country...

Our ignorant reps are arguing over a bill that will never effect any of them yet we have very, very important pressing business that needs to be taken care of.

15 gallons. Oh my!

How many gallons of Bud Light do these guys think are taken in the back of a pick-up to hunting camp or a tailgate?

All these reps who are saying homebrew will cause all sorts of underage drinking and drunken behavior have apparently never been to an Auburn/Alabama football game... They don't need homebrew to do that.

Not only that, but I love how there is magically a vast difference in ability for a child to get into beer that you made vs beer that you bought.

This is simply explained by There is 100 gallons of the homemade beer sitting around the home. which is not nearly as protected as the 4 30-pack cases of Natty Light dad bought.

I think the reasoning is actually, since all are ex-ministers or sons of ministers, that they believe people will only by 6-packs or 12-packs at a time and then they will hide those so nobody knows they had it.

the use of alcoholism? that's not even a coherent sentence. What do you use alcoholism for? To fund AA?

Yeah, i wasn't even going to get into that level of stupidity. That's an error in language, i'm more concerned with his error in logic.

wow....... I don't want to offend anyone but listening to these guys makes one think a bit of inbreeding may have taken place when they were created........the level of intelligence being projected by the three that keep arguing is unbelievable. I think my coon hound may actually be smarter than the Laird guy.

Edit....My coon hound IS smarter :)

Ammendment proposed to have home owners or renter insurance.

Accepted by Mac

at least it somewhat makes sense.

They are referring to "Founding Fathers"

Do they realize most of our Founding Fathers were all brewers? Anyone point that out?

I DUNNO ABOUT THE DIRECTION OF THIS STATE WHEN ANYBODY CAN JUST MAKE BEER OR MEAD--which is just a made up word--OR WHISKEY OR MARIJUANA IN THEIR CLOSET. IMMA HANG UP AND LISTEN PAAAAAAWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLL

Now they are claiming that all homebrew is high gravity... Twice the amount of a regular beer.

We're screwed.

college kids are going to brew no matter what.

LOL is that a real quote? I'm in a training class at work so I can't listen.

Most college kids LOVE to spend hundreds of dollars (or more) for equipment so that they can spend about 5 hours brewing up a batch of beer that they can drink a couple weeks from now.

WAY more fun and convenient than going to pick up a case of cheap beer at the grocery store. Not to mention the portability of taking it to a party, etc.

Back