mounting co2 manifold...??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester

Reaction score
I just recently coverted a store bought kegerator over to a 4 tap kegerator to hold 4 cornys.... and I ordered a 4-way manifold to splt my co2... well now the problem is, how do I mount this thing to the inside walls of the kegerator..?? the plastic inner lining seems pretty flimsy... do most people just screw them into this sides... I don't want to drill all the way through the exterior walls... any suggestions..?? Thanks in advance...

Jester

I have a 3-way manifold and I attached it to the gas tank via a bungee cord. Works great, and the line going from the tank to the manifold is only about 6" long. I think I have a pic of it on my camera if you are interested.....

djmd said:
I have a 3-way manifold and I attached it to the gas tank via a bungee cord. Works great, and the line going from the tank to the manifold is only about 6" long. I think I have a pic of it on my camera if you are interested.....

Thats a good idea.. I never thought of something that simple... I can figure it out.. but a pic would be cool.. hehee.. thanks...

Jester

Yeah, I wanted to mount it all fancy and stuff, but then I got to thinkin', and would have rather spent the time drinkin homebrew, so I did this.

gas.jpg

I tired the bungee cord thing this week... what a great and simple idea... is there a reason you used 6" of line from the regulator to the manifold...?? I jsut used a small little piece that was big enough to go stright from the regulator to the manifold below.... Thanks again...

Jester

The only reason I used a bigger line and put a loop in it was in case I had to take it apart, I'd have some flexibility.

Glad it worked out for ya!

:mug:

Latest posts

Back