What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deschutes Mirror Pond Pale Ale...Pretty disappointing. It's like paying craft beer prices for a 6pack of budweiser.

I'm guessing you got an old, or poorly kept six pack. Give it another chance sometime, a really nicely balanced beer IMO.

...and I'm drinking Urban Wheat at a neverending dinner party

Homemade Black and Tans

ForumRunner_20120314_215630.jpg

Damn stout is mixing quick though.

My Centennial IPA... basically a Two Hearted clone, but a little more bitter, and with a little more alcohol.

Cocoa Porter Winter Warmer by Tommyknockers while soaking up as much info from HBT as I can and thinking out a vanilla porter.

Lagunitas Imperial Red. Oh my god this beer is amazing! So drinkable, with a nice crisp bite at the end with a great citrus aroma, and a great malt background which complements but not overpowers the hop profile.

SA Longshot- A dark night in Munich-enjoyable.

Nobody pays me in Lagunitas Imperial Red. :(

Schlafly Irish style Extra Stout. People seem to love this,I would agree.Its better than my irish cream stout,its also 8% whereas mine was 6ish%.Try this if you see it.

I just finished my last COLD Spotted Cow clone (have to restock the fridge) so
now I`m relegated to a Schlitz,my standby swill.:)

pipeline is runnin` dry

I'm drinking a 2 L Pyrex measuring cup full of greenish-brown sludge.

I just kegged my Zombie Dust clone and noticed I had about 1/2 gallon of extra liquid in the carboy. I couldn't let that go to waste, I didn't have any bottles sanitized, and I'm taking a vacation day tomorrow so I poured it into a Pyrex bowl through a paint strainer.

I'm on my 4th glass. It's awesome. It's a little yeasty, and I hack up a few stray hop particles every now and then, but it still tastes better than the Labatts Blue I have in the garage.

This won't kill me, right?:mug:

Jamil s Evil twin 6 days in the bottle lol.. Anyways is great already especially with the extra dry hopping I did with some centennial and simcoe!

Saranac Adirondack lager. Smooth brew with a spicy yet subtle bite! Right now I got a scottish ale in botttles carbing and im bottling my belgian strong ale tomorrow along with my aged double chocolate imperial stout.. I've had that brew in secondary for 4 months now I am gonna be a good boy and bottle conditioning them for two more months!

oud beersel side by side w jp weizenbam- i can't believe i am about to say this- but wow - the beersel is a little more malty and a little more complex but damn. jp has it nailed. praying for lehigh and waiting for the temple game - why did they ever change their name from the engineers?????

la roja vs ichtegems- in the side by side battle. ichtegems- not my fav flemish by far, but man it looks pretty. JP la roja- too much oak, not enough age. I definitely know which of these to cellar...

Back