• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Brewing and Draft Beer Dispensing Equipment, Wort Chillers, Mash Tuns, Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joshaw50

Reaction score
1 - 5 Gallon glass Carboy used
4 - 6 gallon (23L) glass carboy New
2 - 50' 3/8" Tubing Immersion Chiller Setup with Vinyl tubing and garden hose / sink faucet adapter
1 - 48 quart cooler mash tun w/ manifold (can change out to SS braid)
1 - 1o gallon round mash tun lauter
1 - 24 qt 3 ply heavy duty stainless steel brew pot.

And lots of other Misc. Brewing Equipment and Draft Beer Equipment.
Time to clean out the Brew Room!

Can be picked up Locally in Houston or shipped upon request.

PM for questions and pricing. Thanks!

No worries, I understand. If you can send pics of the chiller and draft equipment, thanks.

Do you have a shank and faucet in the draft equipment? If so what size shank? I would be very interested.

Do you have a shank and faucet in the draft equipment? If so what size shank? I would be very interested.

One New Faucet & Shank Assembly w/ black faucet tap 5 1/8".

One Used Faucet & Shank Assembly w/ black faucet tap. I think this one is 4 1/8" but may be 5 1/8".

Joshaw50 said:
One New Faucet & Shank Assembly w/ black faucet tap 5 1/8".

One Used Faucet & Shank Assembly w/ black faucet tap. I think this one is 4 1/8" but may be 5 1/8".

Yes please. What are you looking to get out of the used combo shipped to 46845?

I would be interested in the draft equipment and any shanks you have left. Might be interested in a couple 6 gal carboys, if the price is right. What do you have and how much are you wanting for it?

Are the 6gal carboys still available? In laws live in houston and could pick up if price is decent. Thanks

Hey dude, I'm in houston. I'm interested in the 6gal carboys and mash tun. Let me know what you'll let them go for

Latest posts

Back