A Really Big Thank You...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't the US beat you in the world cup, standings-wise? (not that I really care, I don't like golf or "football").

Oh, and, you're welcome.

Hey...when you guys win a World Series or a Superbowl, then we'll talk :)

Did you get the polish too? We sent it.

-USA

It was an ugly trophy anyway, it looked like a yard-sale lamp next to the Stanley Cup.

Hey...it's a major award...just like the lady's leg table lamp from "A Christmas Story". Let's hope we marked the box "Fra-gil-e"

Hey...when you guys win a World Series or a Superbowl, then we'll talk :)
Two games played solely by Americans, won by Americans.HMMMMMMM.
Now that as got me thinking. Whty do your pampy-pamby "footballers" wear so much padding/protection?
If you can drag yourself away for drinking your badly brewed homebrew, have a look at rugby ( a real mans sport):mug:

To America for keeping the Ryder Cup well polished whlie it was on loan to you.

You probably like Ian Poulter too. A bigger ****** the world has never seen. I take nothing away from your squeaked out victory, except Poulter needs to contract aids and die.

Now that as got me thinking. Whty do your pampy-pamby "footballers" wear so much padding/protection?
Simple...money.

If you can drag yourself away for drinking your badly brewed homebrew, have a look at rugby ( a real mans sport):mug:

Touche sir...I'll give you that one. But insulting my homebrew...now that's just downright mean. :p

You probably like Ian Poulter too. A bigger ****** the world has never seen. I take nothing away from your squeaked out victory, except Poulter needs to contract aids and die.

"Squeaked out victory"....A win is a win.
This post sums up the very reason that the ROTW hates some Americans.
You, wildwest450, wish death to a person just because he plays a sport.
Take a minute out and just re-read what you have posted.
On behalve of an AIDS sufferers I apologise for any of the above forementioned posters for there BANG OUT OF ORDER POSTS.
P.S. Have a nice day

First of all, I doubt his hatred comes solely from the fact that "he plays a sport".

Second, there is no cause for calling another man's (or country's) homebrew "badly brewed". That sort of comment will get AIDS wished upon you.

Thirdly, what the hell is this Ryders Cup you guys are talking about?? Is that handed out by a moving company??

It's golf. I mean golf. GOLF. Does anyone even care about golf?!

I would love to play more, but usually only get to the driving range to take out my frustrations. Watching on TV is good if I'm up for a nap.

Thread Jack!!!! - Best golf movie? I vote Happy Gilmore!!

Yep it's only golf. I'd never even heard of that Ice hockey game in 1980 either until I moved to the U.S. That's 'cos it's only hockey. :)

Back