North Idaho Mountian Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geobrewer85

Reaction score
Does anyone live in the north Idaho area and like beer? I recently happened upon a great brewery in Wallace Idaho! Anyone in the area should definitely come visit and have a beer. There is talk of a brew club that is well on its way. Let's network and make this brew club awesome!!!

I live in the Coeur d'Alene area and had a bottle or two of that brewery's IPA, but haven't yet had the chance to stop by the brewery itself. I really enjoyed the Vindicated IPA.

There's a Home brew club that Meets in Make Wine Make Beer on 4th in CDA once a month. I'm up in Sandpoint and with the crazy on/off weather this winter have yet to make it down for a meeting. I'm thinking it's either the first or second wednesday of the month at 6 after the doors close down there. Speaking of the Wallace Brewing co, they were there at the last meeting in Feburary to let the homebrewers sample.

I hope this thread isn't dead and the members are still around... Just moved back to Idaho after too many years away. Also just began home-brewing. It would be good to have some gatherings. PM me if interested.

I am looking for some land around Priest Lake or Sandpoint. Left there in 1981 and been trying to get back. Land prices just dont seem to drop :(

Back