Any other Chris Cornell fans?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always like him in soundgarden and temple of the dog. Audioslave rocked(Tom Morrello is an awesome guitar player) but I thought the lyrics were a little preachy... Haven't heard the new album yet but it's onthe download list...

ever since temple of the dog!

I was a bit disapointed that audioslave went away, but it was for the greater good of Rage.

Someone let us know how his new solo album is please

Anyone who is not a fan needs to listen to "Slaves and Bulldozers" by Soundgarden about a hundred times. That'll learn ya.

I loved his first solo disc but audioslave really bothered me for some reason. I hated it.

I've heard mixed reviews about the latest solo gig. Itunes has some samples now...I'll check them out.

When I was in a band, we would play Hunger Strike from Temple of the Dog. I got to sing the Chris Cornell vocals. Dang that guy sings high! :p

We'll be seeing him again in Milwaukee in July- my 17 year old daughter and 52 year old husband are also huge fans- take about a big range of fans!

I really love Temple of the Dog- particularly Reach Down. My CD has been shipped, so I should have it to listen to by this weekend. I really liked the first solo, Euphoria Morning, so I hope I can get into this one. I thought Audioslave was ok (Tom Morello is such a great guitarist) but definitely no Soundgarden. Rage is so different than the Audioslave stuff that it was hard to believe it was the same guys!

When we saw Audioslave a year or so ago, they did play about 5 Rage songs and they sounded great. I think it would be awesome to see them back together as RATM. They reunited for Cochella.

Latest posts

Back