I Hate You All!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teewinot

Reaction score
...in a very friendly, beer drinking with friends kind of way of course! :mug:

Since first coming to this site, I've developed a true love for all types of beer. And I now find "cheap" normal beer (Lite or any other huge brewery beer) almost undrinkable. So when I buy beer, it costs me way more than it used to! And it's all of your faults! But it also tastes WAY better than before as well!! And that's all your faults too!

I'll be bottling my first extract (w/grains) brew this weekend, and brewing my second! So thanks for the advice I've already gotten, and thanks for all the advice I have yet to get! And thanks for such a great site, community, and hobby! I just upgraded to premium membership also!

Cheers everyone! :mug:

You have to understand that that is how we live out our hate for others around here. We crush your ability to enjoy BMC and the other beverages that you used to drink with ease. That you are forever ruined gives us great joy. The only check on this is it is retro-active satism. Somebody else did the same to each of us and we are just returning the favor.

I have your solution to commercial week beer, DONT BUY IT and make your own real beer and hang out here!

well, if it makes you feel any better, it's BierMuncher's fault for me wanting a nice plain keezer, and not ugly junk... ;)

Everyone has to blame everyone else for thier whole addiction here....god forbid we take the blame ourselves :D :D :D

I'm in the same boat. 3 month and 45 gal of homebrew later...my beer snobbery has left me with no options but soending more on better beer. Rock on!!!

deathweed said:
and it will only get worse:mug:

yeah, 12 months after starting I have 10 rhizomes in the ground, and begun working on the sculpture and keezer.....what is wrong with everyone?

Back